Heli Ski Along Northern BC’s Famous Skeena Mountains.
Nestled in Northern British Columbia’s famous Skeena Mountains and centered in the picturesque town of Terrace, grab the chance of an intimate heli skiing/boarding experience, the way heli skiing and boarding was meant to be! Because the lodges are just 30 minutes away from Terrace Regional Airport, you get to ski a full day even on the last day of your package. This operator is known for their deep powder snow, snow cat backup, small cohesive groups and new powerful Koala helicopters.
Price from C$4,599.
Why Heliski Here:
- It’s deeper up here! The location in the remote Northwest offers the perfect combination of climates for deep dry powder. Renowned for being one of the deepest and most reliable snowpacks on earth.
- Snowcat Backup - Every package has a reserved seat in one of the snowcats ready and standing by just in case it is needed.
- Easy Access - With Vancouver only two hours away by air, guests are able to make easy travel arrangements with no more than one extra day of travel time. The lodges are located within 30 minutes of the Terrace Regional Airport and you can enjoy a relaxing evening upon your arrival.
- Small Cohesive Groups - You'll fly in cohesive groups of up to six skiers in the new Koala helicopters. Each helicopter services a maximum of three groups in order to allow greater mobility and to increase the terrain selection that is available for all to enjoy.
- One of the largest ski areas in the world - The heli skiing/boarding area, one of the largest in the world, is still vastly unexplored. You are offered the exclusive use of the vast and varied terrain, nearly 6000 sq km (2,300 sq miles).
|TRIP LENGTH :||3-7 days|
|SUMMARY ITINERARY :||Your first morning is busy with several safety briefings. The rest of the week has a more relaxed schedule: hearty breakfast and guides daily announcement followed by the departure of helicopters for heli skiing. In the afternoon, guests return to the lodge where they will be welcomed with Après heli ski snacks. Dinner is served at 7 in the evening. The last day of your heli skiing/heli boarding package is a full heli ski day. You will return to the lodge at the regular time and you'll have plenty of time to clean up and change prior to checking out. A light meal will be served prior to departing for the airport.|
|PRICE FROM :||C$4,599|
|ACCESS POINT :||Your heli skiing vacation commences with your arrival in Terrace, BC, Canada on the evening of the first day of your package. You should plan to arrive in Vancouver by mid afternoon on that day in order to make the connection to Terrace where you will arrive at approximately 7:00 PM. A company representative will meet you at the airport and will accompany you to the lodge. Upon arrival at the lodge you will check into your rooms and meet for an informal orientation. A light meal is followed by an introduction to our skiing program and the weeks’ schedule.|
|PRE/POST SKIING :||Whistler Blackcomb is ideal for a resort pre-ski holiday.|
|INCLUSIONS & ACCOMODATION:
|DEPOSIT :||A deposit of C$1,200 for 5 and 7 day packages or C$900 for 3 and 4 day packages is required within 10 days of confirmation of your reservation. However, for bookings made less than 12 weeks prior to the start of your trip, the full package price is due at time of booking.|
|FULL PAYMENT :||Payment of the balance is due 12 weeks prior to the commencement of your package.|
|REFUNDS :||If due to poor weather or mechanical breakdown only, you are unable to ski/board the vertical included in your package, you will be refunded C$152 per 1,000 meters (C$46 per 1,000 feet) for the unskied/boarded portion of your package.|
Vertical feet guaranteed are as follows:
For Classic Package: