Happy New Year! Hoping you’ve had a relaxing and powder-plentiful holiday season so far. If there’s anything this highly variable winter so far has taught us, it’s to make hay while the snow falls! In fact, it’s why heli skiing first appeared on my bucket list so many years ago, because I couldn’t reliably forward plan a ski holiday for guaranteed snow. Enter heli skiing ‘Where every day is a powder day’ and fresh tracks are guaranteed.
If heli skiing or boarding is on your bucket list, then why not make 2015 the year to realize it? We’re finalizing numbers for our amazingly priced Alaska Heliski tour below that will fall within the budget of many. We’d love to Heliski or board with you!
PS. You don’t have to jump off cliffs to Heliski! This shot just looks rad. In reality, it’s within most strong off-trail skiers or boarders reach.
- Here’s to more powder days
- Hayley Melidonis
- Founder, Total Heliski
- Follow my blog: Hayles Trails
- 1 CHOICE : We offer a multitude of select premier boutique locations across the globe to cater for the differing needs of our clients.
- 2 VALUE: Our negotiated prices match or are better value than going direct to an operator. Call us now!
- 3 EXPERTISE: We have the knowledge, contacts and experience to offer you superb options that you may not find high up on Google listings. Take advantage of our thorough research and contacts.
- 4 SERVICE :We offer complete trip advice and planning. Our customers leave with a life changing experience and they keep coming back for more.
- Rick Kojfman
- Toronto Canada