Alaska: The Land of the Wow. April 2-9, 2017.
"There is no place like Alaska! With mountains as far as you can see in every direction there is something here for everyone and with a little help from Mother Nature this will likely be the best skiing of your life…"
- Reggie Crist
Price from US$7,800.
Why Heliski Here:
- Safety is the highest priority and the basis of all decision making.
- 500 mile buffer from the Gulf of Alaska (harsh weather) but still located on the Ocean/Lynn Canal = all the benefits of a maritime snowpack.
- The operator has pioneered this mountain range with 19 consecutive years of establishing safe routes and efficient circuits.
- They guarantee that your lead guide will have 10+ years of Alaska heli ski guiding experience.
- Private helicopter skiing experience – no more than 3 groups on 1 helicopter; no waiting around which allows immediate access to remote terrain with the best conditions.
|TRIP LENGTH :||7 days|
|SUMMARY ITINERARY :||All heli ski weeks start and end on a Saturday. Guests arrive in Haines on 1st of April and depart on 8th.|
|PRICE FROM :||$7,800|
|ACCESS POINT :||Getting there is going to be half the fun!
You will firstly need to fly into Seattle, then onto Juneau (there are regular flights on Alaska Airlines). Then take a quick Alaska Seaplanes flight to Haines (35 minutes, from Juneau or Anchorage). Alternatively, you can take a ferry to Haines from either Juneau or Seattle. The ferry is 4.5 hours, and travels through the longest and deepest fjord in North America. Beautiful, a must do as a traveler at least one way.
|PRE/POST SKIING :||Alyeska, Girdwood (near Anchorage) or if passing through Seattle, you could whip up to Whistler for a few days.|
|INCLUSIONS & ACCOMODATION:
|DEPOSIT :||A 50% deposit is required to confirm your spot.|
|FULL PAYMENT :||The balance of your reserved package is due in full 30 days prior to your arrival.|
|REFUNDS :||If for some reason client does not receive refund from insurance, then the operator will honor 50% credit for unused heli time towards next season.|
|VERTICAL :||4 hours of flight time (1.25 hours of hobbs time is approx 8-10 runs)|